Employees earning regular monthly salaries can apply for loans to be repaid through check-off administered through the employer. The approval of the employer, who also agrees to remit deductions from her employees to Bingwa Sacco Ltd, is required before the loan is disbursed. Products under this scheme target the following: • Civil servants • Employees of State corporations and Parastatals • Employees of private and public companies and institutions
- Maximum amount determined x 10 of savings.
- Repayment period from as low as 3 months to 84 months (Negotiable)
- Interest rate on a reducing balance
- 2/3 rule applies
- Reducing Balance Interest rate with Competitive rates
- Regular Savings programme to boost your shares on monthly basis
- Fast Processing
- Flexible repayment
- Clear Terms and Conditions
- 3 certified,current payslips.
- A duly completed loans application form and signed by the employer
- Employer has signed an MOU with the SACCO