Job Status: CLOSED
We are a fast growing Sacco with our Head Office based in Kerugoya town in Kirinyaga County.
We invite applications from qualified, result oriented and experienced persons to fill the positions below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head of IT Department
- Formulation and implementation of ICT policies
- Ensure proper maintenance of IT related equipment and security of hardware and software;
- Ensuring systems integrity availability and security
- Work with the service providers to ensure security is embedded in project delivery of all saccos’ systern.
- Oversee handling/ resolution of systems breach incidents raised by users
- Oversee adherence to Sacco information security policy, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Oversee completeness of backups for business continuity and disaster recovery site resolution/testing.
- In charge of employee cyber security awareness trainings
- Weekly/ monthly reporting to the management on identified potential risk areas and possible response mitigation.
- Enforce auditing mechanisms in all systems and scheduled regular review of logs from all systems.
- Liaise with other departments to develop and enforce policies, standards, procedures and guidelines to ensure security, integrity and availability of saccos’ system and its components
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of C+ in KCSE, with C and above in both Mathematics & English
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university
- At least 5 years working experience in the position in a reputable Sacco or financial institution.
- Professional qualification in ICT (IMIS, MSCE or MSCD or DBA)
- Verifiable certifications and experience on information security financial institutions
- Working knowledge of Linux, Active Directory and Microsoft Windows server operating systems.
- Understanding of networking technology, routing, switching and firewalls
- Overall understanding of Enterprise systems
- Minimum age of 30 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their applications through the address indicated below
enclosing their detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae, all relevant copies of academic and professional certificates,
quote 3 current referees one of which should be your former supervisor, National ID, Certificate of Good Conduct and state their current and expected salaries (attaching evidence)
on or before Friday, 7th Oct 2022 to the:
Chief Executive Officer,
Bingwa Sacco Limited,
P.O. Box 434, Kerugoya
Please Note Only the Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.