Job Status: Closed
We are a fast growing Sacco with our Head Office based in Kerugoya town in Kirinyaga County. We invite applications from qualified, result oriented and experienced persons to fill the position below:-
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluating the creditworthiness and negotiating the terms of the loan with new clients.
- Creating credit scoring models for risk assessments.
- Approving and rejecting loans based on available data.
- Contribute to system implementation projects in the credit risk space
- Ensuring all loans and lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Maintaining records of all company loans and monitoring loan payments and bad debts.
- Reviewing and updating the company’s credit policy.
- Develop and enhance the Credit Reporting & Monitoring framework which meets the requirements of various external & internal stakeholders. Interpret the information and suggest actions for consideration by Senior Management
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum qualification of C+ in KCSE with C in both English and Mathematics.
- Business degree with specialization in Finance and Accounts or its equivalent with Five (5) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Professional Qualifications - CPA II and/or CCP II or its equivalent.
- The position requires someone with high Public Relations, empathy and patience while dealing with members’ matters.
- Should have the ability to make sound and prudent decisions.
- One must also have extensive experience with credit analysis, high-level analytical skills, be able to meet society targets, observe strict deadlines under minimum supervision, coordinate staff and actualize the growth of Bingwa Sacco’s loan portfolio.
- Strong understanding of Credit analysis , Credit and Risk Management policies
- Thorough understanding of the evolving practices for the management of credit risk and regulatory requirements
- Minimum age of 35 years.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
BINGWA SACCO LIMITED
P.O. BOX 434
Please Note Only the Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.