Bingwa Sacco Society limited has since its establishment in 1984 remained committed to bettering members and to paying high dividends and focused and able Leadership of the Sacco.
The promotion "TAJIRIKA NA BINGWA SACCO SHARES PROMOTION" is aiming to raise more share capital from the members adding to the society capital pool for giving affordable credit to its members and propel strategic plan towards the Vision and Mission of the Sacco
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR "TAJIRIKA NA BINGWA SACCO SHARES” PROMOTION
The following terms and conditions apply to the “TAJIRIKA NA BINGWA SACCO SHARES” PROMOTION (“the Promotion") and by participating in the same you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
Organization, Duration, Eligibility and Entry
- The Promotion is organized by Bingwa Sacco Society Limited or Bingwa Sacco Ltd (hereinafter together referred to as “the Organizers").
- The Organizers, Betting Control and Licensing Board and any other supplier or third party involved in the facilitation of this Promotion and their immediate families and dependents shall not be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The Promotion will run from 14th October 2019 to 16th February 2020
- To participate in the Promotion participants will be required to:
- Be above the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Be registered member of Bingwa Sacco Society Ltd.
- To Enter the Promotion, participants must:
- Purchase Bingwa Sacco Society Limited shares of at least 1,000 at any of our outlets
- For Every Kshs. 1,000 one will be eligible for One Ticket
Draws, selection of winners and prizes.
- There will be two draws:
- The Mini draws – this will be carried out at the 19 Branches on 15th 16th and 17th January 2020
- The Grand Draw – this will be the Main and Final draw to be held on on 16th February 2020
- The winners of each draw shall be selected in presence of the Organizers using random picking by a BCLB Official through a Lucky dip form of winner selection. The winners will be announced to the audience by BCLB Official and will call the winner to announce the win.
- The decisions on the winners shall be made by the Organizers and BCLB and shall be final and binding on all parties.
- Participants in the draw stand a chance to win the following prizes:
GRAND DRAW PRIZES
- Toyota fielder
- Flight to Mombasa with a 2-days stay
- 32” Flat screen TV
- Samsung mobile
- Meko gas cylinder filled with gas
Notification of winners and prize disbursement
- Winners will be contacted by the Organizers through the mobile phone number 0707069180.
- The Organizers will make daily (7) call attempts over a week to contact winners of the grand prize. If a participant does not answer any of the call attempts within this period, they will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Organizers and BCLB will put the prize back into the pool for subsequent draws. For the avoidance of doubt missed calls and calls diverted to voice mail will not be deemed to have been answered for purposes of the Promotion.
- The award of all winning prizes will be subject to the authentication of the identity of the selected winner through their original identification card/ passport matching the records held with the organizer
- The prizes in this Promotion are non-assignable, non-transferable and not-exchangeable and are redeemable only in Kenya.
- In the event that there are any taxes applicable to the Prizes, the Organizers will deduct the tax and remit it to the relevant collection Agency as is required by law.
- The names of Winners may be published on local daily newspapers, radio, television, and any other media as the Organizers may choose from time to time.
Disqualification and Termination:
- The Promotion is offered at the sole discretion of the organizer and any variations in terms and condition, will only be in consultation with BCLB, accrediting the organizer to have the right to amend or to withdraw/terminate the Promotion at any time. In any of these events, notice will be given via media advertisements and will be effective immediately or at such time as notified.
- The organizer, under consultations with BCLB, reserves the right to terminate any participation in the promotion with immediate effect in the following circumstances:
- Upon any detection of fraud or attempted fraud relating to the participant’s registration;
- Breach of any of these terms and conditions;
- Any other circumstances, will also be determined by the organizer in consultation with BCLB.
- If participation in the promotion is terminated under any of the circumstances set out above any benefits related thereto will be deemed forfeited. In addition, the organizer, in consultation with BCLB, reserves the right to take appropriate legal action and to recover damages and other expenses incurred in pursuing such action from the participant concerned.
General rules of the promotion
- All Prizes must be claimed within the period of the Promotion – any prizes not claimed 3 months after close of promotion must be surrendered to BCLB.
- The Organizers (subject to any direction from BCLB) reserve the right to amend and adjust the Promotion format and timings as they deem fit and shall communicate the same as necessary.
- Although the Organizers have used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and materials relating to the Promotion are accurate, they shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or errors in such information and/or material. The Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors will also not bear responsibility for any loss or damage to a participant, whether caused by self or any third party, arising from:
- Matters outside the control of the Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors including but not limited to force majeure events such as acts of God, computer viruses, power outages etc.; and
- Any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any machine, telephone network or system, service provider software or otherwise which may result in missing characters in the SMS messaging, any communication being lost or not properly received, registered or recorded.
- Any unforeseen defects in promotional materials supplied or manufactured by third parties including but not limited to tokens.
- Any acts of negligence by the Employees of the Organizers or any of the Organizers’ agents, associates and assigns.
- In case of any queries or concerns on the Promotion, participants should call the Customer Care number: +254707069180 or +254725713471
- The Organizers may require that any of the winners be identified, photographed and published in the press, online or appear on radio and television in relation to their receipt of the prizes and the Organizers shall have the right to use such photographs or video footage in the marketing activities related to the Promotion in any media. Winners should be awarded during the promotion period & maximum 3 months after end of promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which will be subject to interpretation by the Organizers and BCLB, whose interpretation shall be final and binding.
- All ownership and intellectual property rights on the footage and visuals taken of any participant, his/her family and surrounding onlookers is and shall at all times remain the sole property the organizers.
- The Promotion remains subject to the provisions of the Betting Lotteries and Gaming Act (CAP 131) Laws of Kenya and any disputes arising shall be resolved in accordance with the provision of the Act.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the other provisions of these Terms and conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- The Organizers (subject to any direction from BCLB) reserve the right to suspend or terminate the promotion or amend, modify or change these terms and conditions at any time.
CAUTION: The Organizers do not require participants to send cash, airtime credit or other consideration to receive any of the prizes and will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any person who fails to pay heed to this notification