We are a fast growing Sacco with our Head Office based in Kerugoya town in Kirinyaga County. We are extending the headquarter building and are seeking to recruit a CLERK OF WORKS to work under the instructions from the BINGWA SACCO Management and the Project Consultants. We invite applications from qualified, result oriented and experienced persons to fill the positions below:-
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure Architectural, structural engineering, electrical and mechanical drawings and specifications are adhered to by the contractor.
· Ensure that the contractor achieves quality workmanship.
· Ensure that materials delivered to site are of superior quality as specified and stored as per their requirements.
· To ensure that the project schedule is observed.
· Ensure safety is observed during the construction.
· To update the project team through weekly reports on the site progress.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
r A diploma in building construction, civil engineering or equivalent.
r Experience in managing multi storey construction projects.
r Should be a team player and have strong leadership skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their applications through the address indicated below or apply through email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing their detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae, all relevant copies of academic and professional certificates, quote 3 current referees one of which should be your former supervisor, National ID, Certificate of Good Conduct and daytime telephone on or before 3rd May 2019 to the:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
BINGWA SACCO LIMITED
P.O. BOX 434
Please Note Only the Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.